Self Fly Hire
Benefits of flying from Compton include;
- A well established and well run flying school that has been in the same hands for over 30 years.
- A well maintained fleet of Piper Warrior aircraft as well as an Ikarus C42 microlight.
- No controlled airspace, a relaxed air/ground radio, and an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- No landing fees, just pay for what you fly.
- A range of great airfields to visit all within an hours flight time.
- A vibrant club where you can “buddy up” with other solo hirers to share costs.
- A reputable cafe where you are entitled to a discount on food and drink.
- A friendly and welcoming operations team who are always there to help and guide you with your flying.
- A fantastic team of flying instructors and examiners on hand.
- The ability to further your flying experiences with a range of different courses on offer at the airfield from tailwheel to cross channel checkouts.
- And one of the best bits; If you fly with us for one hour or more once a month you’ll be treated to a discounted flying rate with no extra membership rates to pay. And you can do as many landings here as you want – for free. Please call or email us for further information or to arrange a chat and a look around – we look forward to seeing you soon.