We are sure you are all aware we have a duty of care to both our staff and our visitors. Given the pandemic we have a far greater responsibility to shoulder. Sunday’s weather is looking very uncertain. In the event of rain this may cause social distancing difficulty with people seeking shelter in the building. We therefore, regrettably, have taken the decision to cancel this fly-in.
We will still be open for visiting pilots in the usual way, but if you do come, please be aware that you may not be able to enter the building if there is a threat that our social distancing policy is becoming compromised.
We are very disappointed to have to cancel but hope to see you all again soon.
The Compton Team